Friday, August 29, 2014

Bohemian 1/2 up Headband Wrap

time:  20 minutes
supplies:  brush, stretchy headband, curling iron or wand, bobby pins
skill level:  easy

Have you ever had one of those days?
You know--whatever can go wrong seems to.

Luckily mine's not that bad.  Just a few bumps.
Like I couldn't find my tripod this morning when it was time to film her hairstyle.
And I stepped in bird poo with my bare feet when I was taking her photo.
Then I sat down to enjoy some fresh raspberries and they were going moldy.  I had just bought them!  So I put the blog post on hold and started cooking my 30 quarts of jam before I had no usable berries left.
No worries though, I'd left myself just enough time to pick up my son from school.  It was an early out day and I promised him I'd be on time.  
That was until my car wouldn't start.  Well I'm no mechanic, but I'm handy enough to put the battery charger on.  Yet the lever to pop the hood broke and I couldn't even open the lid.  Three neighbor attempts later and I finally found a sweet friend to give me a ride to pick him up.
I got him 
(albeit 40 minutes late) 
and got home again, to discover 10 pounds of ground beef in the fridge I'd forgotten I was planning to cook for freezer meals. 
(Aforementioned 'ground beef' was the reason the raspberries couldn't fit in the fridge in the first place.)  
And did I mention we were trying to get packed and ready to get away for the weekend?
"Yawn."
Here it is Friday night, many bottles of jam and bags of beef later, a post that's barely done, and I don't think I'm going anywhere until the morning.
(Alright, maybe to O'Reilly Auto parts.)
Good night!
Miriam


8 comments:

  1. Great style! It looks luxurious and chic. Guess I will have that style for party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiring a makeup artist to come on location for weddings or special events has become the latest addition to wedding services.

    Bridal Makeup Artist In Ludhiana
    Bridal Makeup Artist In Jammu
    Bridal Makeup Artist In Chandigarh
    Bridal Makeup Artist In Jalandhar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. bohemian headbands wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a great article and it's helpful for everyone. Great Post!
    Visit here for Indian Hair Company

    ReplyDelete